Table of Contents
This is to inform you that the BSU Admission List 2023/2024 academic session is out. The school’s management invites candidates who chose Benue State University and participated in the screening exercise to check their online admission list.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you carefully read through as we walk you around these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the BSU Admission List 2023/2024.
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal or the JAMB portal. We have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Before you proceed to check the Benue State University, Makurdi Admission List, kindly go through the JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities
Now, let us show you how you can check your admission status. As mentioned before, there are two ways you can check the Benue State University Admission List. They are:
How to Check The BSU Admission List Via the University’s Portal
Candidates must confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- Firstly, visit the University of Uyo Admission Portal at Portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp,
- Then type in your UTME Registration Number in the blank box provided.
- Finally, click the ‘Submit’ button to access your admission status.
Have you been admitted into Benue State University, Makurdi? If yes, congratulations. Now, login to the JAMB portal and ACCEPT or REJECT your admission on CAPS.
How to Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to log in to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, and click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and then your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on “Check Admission Status” to confirm your BSU admission status.
Once again, congratulations. We wish you the very best as you embark on another educational journey toward your career.
Has Benue State University released its admission list?
To check if your name is on the list, you can just visit the university’s admission list portal. Congratulations to those who made the list!
How to Check BSU Admission List 2023/2024 PDF Download
1. Visit the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSU) admission list portal at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp
2. Enter your JAMB registration number in the required field
3. Select your Programme and choose your mode of study from the dropdown list
4. Click on “Verify” to submit your details
If your name is on the admission list, you will be directed to a page where you can download the PDF file containing the names of successful candidates
Please note: that if your name is not on the list, it does not necessarily mean that you have been denied admission. There may be subsequent lists or other admission processes that you may be considered for. It is important to keep checking the admission list portal for updates.
How do I log into my BSU portal?
1. Go to the Benue State University (BSU) official website at www.bsum.edu.ng
2. Click on “Portal” at the top of the page and select “Undergraduate Portal” or “Postgraduate Portal” depending on your level of study
3. On the next page, click on “Login” at the top right corner of the page
4. Enter your JAMB registration number or Application Number and password in the required fields
5. Click on “Login” to access your portal
If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page and follow the prompts to reset your password.
It is important to keep your login details safe and secure to avoid unauthorized access to your portal.