This is to inform you that YSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management of the school is inviting students who chose Yobe State University during their UTME registration to apply for the YSU Post UTME form. Eligibility, how to apply and other details concerning Yobe State Post UTME form have been provided in this article. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this post.
UPDATE: This is to inform the general public that NO PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF CANDIDATES is required for the screening exercise. The post utme registration is ongoing till further notice.
Who is Eligible to Apply for YSU Post UTME Form?
NOTE: All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfil the following requirements:
- Candidates who applied for programs such as Education Arts, Education Science, Education Social Science, Arabic & Islamic Studies, Sociology & Anthropology and Biological Science should visit JAMB portal to change to appropriate courses as indicated below:
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programs they chose as their first choice but have the appropriate scores to change to other relevant programs must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied.
- B.A (Ed) Arabic/English/Hausa/History/ Islamic Studies, instead of Education Arts;
- B.Sc (Ed) Biology/Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics, instead of Education Science;
- B.Sc (Ed) Economics/Geography/Business Education, instead of Social Science Education;
- B.A Arabic Studies or Islamic Studies, instead of Arabic and Islamic Studies;
- B.Sc Biology instead of Biological Science which is the nomenclature of the department, but the program is Biology; and
- B.Sc Sociology instead of Sociology & Anthropology.
What is YSU Cut Off Mark?
The Yobe State University cut off mark is 160
How Much is YSU Post UTME Form?
Yobe State University post UTME form is N2000
Yobe State University Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates should follow the procedure below to apply:
- Step 1: Visit ysu.edu.ng/utme/utme2020/login.php
- Step 2: Click on “Click here to create new Account“
- Step 3: Enter your jamb registration number, email and phone number in the space provided.
RRR Code will be generated and printed on the screening. You may wish to continue and pay online with your DEBIT/ATM card or download the slip and pay at any bank branch
- Step 4: After payment, go back to ysu.edu.ng/putme login with your jamb registration number and RRR code.
- Step 5: You will see the following icons; bio-data, SSCE Result, A-level result, Programme of Study, documents upload and Finalize Application.
Click on each of the icon and provide relevant information.
- Step 6: Step 6: Download Acknowledgement slip
Candidates Should Take Note of the following
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they chose as their first choices but have the appropriate scores to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- All awaiting A’ level and O’ level result not uploaded by the candidate during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the Post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities