This is to let you know that the UNIUYO Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out following the release of the UNIUYO’s screening result. Candidates who chose the UNIUYO as their first choice and participated in their screening test can now check their admission status online. Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article.
However, there are two ways by which you can check the University of Uyo Admission List. Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB portal. We have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Before you proceed to check the University of Uyo Admission List, kindly check the JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities
Now, let us show you how you can check your admission status. As mentioned before, there are two ways you can check the University of Uyo Admission List. They are:
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List Via the University’s Portal
- Firstly, visit the University of Uyo Admission Portal at https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Then, select the admission status link.
- Now, type in your password and username, that is, your JAMB reg number. Then click on Login
- Finally, you will see a response telling you whether you have been admitted or not.
Have you been admitted to the University of Uyo University? If yes, congratulations.
Now, login to the JAMB portal and ACCEPT or REJECT your admission on CAPS. NOTE that you are to do this within 72 hours.
For those who could not check their admission status via the school’s portal, below is an alternative for you to do so.
Recommended: List of Federal Universities in Nigeria
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on the JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your UNIUYO admission status.
Once again, congratulations. We wish you the very best as you embark on another educational journey towards your career.
NOTICE: The University of Uyo Admission List for 2020/2021 is NOT out. This page will be updated once the List is out. Therefore, kindly click the ALLOW button on the notification popup to be the first to be notified.