This is to let you know that the ABSU Admission List for the Academic Session is out. The management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released the 2022/2023 academic session for first, second, third, fourth, and fifth batch admission lists.
All applicants who chose the Institution as their choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and participated in the screening exercise are hereby informed that the ABSU Admission List 2022/2023 Released by the institution has been uploaded on the school’s official portal for checking.
How to Check ABSU Admission List on School Portal
- Firstly, candidates are to visit the Abia State University Admission portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Then, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required Column.
- Finally, click on login and proceed to view your admission status.
Admitted Successfully? Go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer. ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your ABSU admission status from the JAMB admission portal. As a result, follow the procedure outlined below:
How to Check your Admission Status Via JAMB portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ABSU admission list. Kindly share this article using the share icon below and also leave a comment in the comment box
Read Also List of Federal Universities in Nigeria
Abia State University has maintained its leadership within and beyond the Eastern heartlands of Nigeria. It has remained resilient in the acquisition and dissemination of ICT-driven skills, comparable to graduates anywhere in Africa.
Located in the Igbo heartland where skill acquisition and entrepreneurship constitute the culture of the people, the University’s academic plan is structured to act as the backbone in the realization of the entrepreneurship drive of the people; hence, the University runs a comprehensive entrepreneurship/skill acquisition program as to actualize the University’s slogan of One Graduate-Two Skill.
The University is located in Uturu at Longitude 5o42’N and Latitude 6o48’E on an average elevation of 450m. It is accessible to three International airports: The Port Harcourt International Airport with a driving time of about two and a half hours, Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu with about two hours driving time, and Dr Sam Mbakwe International Airport, Owerri with about two hours driving time.
Don’t hesitate to share this post using the share icons. Got any questions or suggestions? Then use the comment section as we won’t hesitate to give you feedback.