for 2022/2023 Admission Exercise
Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) cut off for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exact or above Nekede Poly cutoff mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off, you may not be offered admission.
Authorities of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) have released the cut off for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise.
The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede is a federal government owned tertiary institution located in Nekede, a town in Imo State, South Eastern Nigeria. It was established in 1978 by the Imo State Government at a temporary site at the Government Technical College as College of Technology, Owerri before it was relocated to its present location in Nekede. On 7 April 1993, the polytechnic was converted into a federal government institution and was renamed “The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede”.
SEE ALSO: Cut off marks for other universities, polytechnics and colleges.
Nekede Poly Cutoff Mark
To be eligible to participate in the Nekede Poly Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 140 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The cut-off for all the below-listed ND courses at Federal Polytechnic, Nekede is 140. Only candidates who have scored at least 140 are eligible to apply for the degree courses listed below:
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGY
- ART AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PURCHASE AND SUPPLY
- BOOK RECORD
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING