This is to let you know that the AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following National Universities Commission (NUC) accredited Postgraduate programs offered in the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
AFIT Postgraduate Courses
The following postgraduate courses are available in the institute:
1. PGD Aerospace Engineering
2. PGD Logistics and Supply Chain
3. PGD Electrical/Electronics Engineering
4. PGD Construction Technology
5. M.Sc Aerospace Engineering
How Much is the AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form?
The Air Force Institute of Technology admission form is N10,000
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programs in Aerospace Engineering.
- Minimum of Third Class in Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Material Science Engineering.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- A minimum grade of B.Sc degree with Third Class Honours or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Purchasing & Supply and other related fields.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- A minimum of Third Class in first Degree or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and other related fields.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Construction Technology
- A minimum of Third Class in first Degree or HND with a minimum of lower credit in the relevant program
- Masters Programme in Aerospace Engineering
- A minimum of Second Class Honours in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Material Science Engineering.
How to Apply for AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form
Interested candidates are to visit the AFIT portal and proceed as provided below. To access the admission form, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000 only for the postgraduate application using AFIT online payment portal.
Applicants for postgraduate programs are to request their institutions to forward transcripts of their Degree/Diploma certificates by mail to The Registrar, AFIT, PMB 2104, Nigeria Air Force Base, Kaduna.
Not Yet Available
Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website periodically for important information after application. For further inquiries, please contact us on 081555559571/09074411999.