We understand that the JAMB change of course and institution for 2021 has commenced. Some candidates have confirmed that they were able to process their changes at accredited centers and JAMB offices. So we urge other candidates who wish to change their course/ institution to proceed to an accredited center or JAMB office for that purpose. You can also correct your Bio-data which includes your name, date of birth, gender, State, and Local Government of origin. The process costs N2, 500 only (excluding the service charge by an accredited center) and can only be processed online, just like every other process of the board.
Things You Must Do
- Be sure of the Course and/or Institution you would like to change. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.
- Note: If you have issues with getting the JAMB brochure, just ask us using the comment box and we will gladly answer you.
- Ensure you verify that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cutoff mark higher than your score.
- Ensure you select a Course/Institution that is in line with your subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
- You can use the one-time payment of N2,500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State, and Local Government of origin.
Things You Can Correct and How Many Times You Can Correct Them
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Date of Birth Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done once)
Also, Note the Following
– You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
– Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done more than one. The correction of data can only be done once.
-There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
– The cost for the change of course and Data correction is N2,500.
– You can use the one-time payment of N2, 500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.
JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2021
The procedure outlined below is for 2021/2022 UTME candidates. Follow it to effect any of the changes above:
PS: We recommend you carry out the following steps using a desktop computer.
- Go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Registration (2020 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down, select ‘2021 UTME Data Correction‘.
- Then proceed to payment.
After payment, proceed to complete the process via the appropriate link.
If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went.