We understand that the JAMB change of course and institution for 2022/2023 has commenced. Some candidates have confirmed that they were able to process their changes at accredited centers and JAMB offices.
So we urge other candidates who wish to change their course/ institution to proceed to an accredited center or JAMB office for that purpose. You can also correct your Bio-data which includes your name, date of birth, gender, State, and Local Government of origin. The process costs N3,500 only (excluding the service charge by an accredited center) and can only be processed online, just like every other process of the board.
Things You Must Do
- Be sure of the Course and/or Institution you would like to change. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.
- Note: If you have issues with getting the JAMB brochure, just ask us using the comment box and we will gladly answer you.
- Ensure you verify that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cutoff mark higher than your score.
- Ensure you select a Course/Institution that is in line with your subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
- You can use the one-time payment of N3,500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State, and Local Government of origin.
Closing date for JAMB’s Change of Institution form 2022/2023.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has set February 17th, 2023, as the deadline for the 2022/23 JAMB change of institution process.
How many times can a JAMB Candidate Changes Institutions?
Can I Change Institution after taking the post-UTME exam?
Yes. If you don’t meet the minimum cut-off score for your course after the POST UTME exam, you can transfer to another school.
The JAMB change of institution is how much?
Three thousand five hundred Naira (N3,500) is the most recent price announced by JAMB’s management for changing an institution’s form in 2022.
Is JAMB Change of Institution 2022/2023 out?
YES, it is out and ongoing
Also, Note the Following
– You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
– Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done more than one. The correction of data can only be done once.
-There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
– The cost for the change of course and Data correction is N3,500.
– You can use the one-time payment of N3,500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.
JAMB Change of Course and Institution
The procedure outlined below is for 2022/2023 UTME candidates. Follow it to effect any of the changes above:
- Request for a JAMB Change of Institution Form at any JAMB Office or JAMB Accredited Center in your area.
Make an N3,500 payment.
- Your first, second, and third choices of institutions should be the ones you prefer the most.
- Complete and submit the form to receive more information.
- The JAMB officer who is taking care of you will use the JAMB CAPS portal to process the change of institution after you have completed the form and thumb-printed it.
- Finally, print out the JAMB change of institution printout.
If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went.