This is to let you know that the AKSU Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. Subsequent to the release of the Akwa Ibom State University post UTME screening result, the school management has released the AKSU Admission List.
Candidates who chose Akwa Ibom State University while applying for JAMB can now check their admission status online. The released AKSU admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you pay attention as we walk you through these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the AKSU Admission List.
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB portal. However, we have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Now, let us show you how you can check your admission status. As mentioned before, there are two ways you Akwa Ibom State University admission list. They are:
How to Check AKSU Admission List via the University’s Portal
- Firstly, visit the Akwa Ibom State University admission portal at https://www.aksu.edu.ng/putme-admissions/
- Now, click on “Check Admission Status
- Then, enter your jamb registration number in the space provided
- Then, click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
Have you been admitted into Akwa Ibom State University? If yes, congratulations.
READ ALSO>> Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME Form
How to Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on the JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your AKSU admission status.
Once again, congratulations. We wish you the very best as you embark on another educational journey towards your career.
About Akwa Ibom State University
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) was conceived and funded by the Akwa Ibom State Government. Unity of people with a passion to constantly seek knowledge that addresses practical issues of development in Nigeria. The university opened its doors to its pioneer students in the 2010/2011 academic year.
At conception, the university was to be located within Akwa Ibom State’s Technology Triangle at the University Town. However, the administration of the Akwa Ibom State Government has changed the enabling law of the university into a multi-campus institution with the main campus at Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A, and a second campus fondly known as Abak Campus situated at Obio Akpa, Oruk Anam L.G.A. The goals of the university have been modified by the administration of the State Government in order to transform the university into a conventional university whose focus is not just Technology and Applied Science but also Arts. In line with this transformation, the name of the institution has been changed from Akwa Ibom State University of Technology to Akwa Ibom State University.