This is to let you know that the Akwa Ibom Poly ND Part-Time Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osuru National Diploma (ND) Part-Time/Evening programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. Below are guidelines and instructions on how to apply.
What is Akwa Ibom State Poly Cut Off Mark?
Applicants must have a minimum jamb score of 120 for admission into the two-year National Diploma Programmes of the Institution.
Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission – Available Programmes & Requirements.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES||ENTRY REQUIREMENT|
|1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES||
|2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
|3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
|4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
|5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
READ ALSO: Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME Form
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom Poly ND Part-Time Form
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details
- i. JAMB Reg Number ii. Phone number and iii. Name
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin (RRR Number) for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgment slip.
- All applications MUST be concluded not later than 11th December 2022.
Applicants can start and complete this process anywhere in the country. All shortlisted students will be published online and undergo a screening exercise on a date to be determined.
Note: Screening exercise shall be done based on a calibrated format devoid of physical contact with candidates.
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.