This is to let you know that the BUK Admission List for 2022/2023 academic session is out. For those students who are awaiting BUK Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session, you can now check your admission status by following the guidelines and instructions given in this article. Read On!!
Actually, there are two ways you can check your admission status on the BUK Admission list.
Without much ado, you can also check out JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities 2022
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the University’s portal. Another way to check your admission is via the JAMB portal. Nevertheless, we have provided you with how to check it using any of those processes. So, stick around as we walk you through those processes.
How to Check BUK Admission List 2022/2023
BUK prospective students can only check their admission status from the list of names put on the NOTICE BOARD within the school grounds at the time of publication.
- Firstly, you have to visit the Bayero University, Kano admission portal at http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/
- Now, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Select your state of origin and your Gender.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you have been admitted into BUK.
Have you been admitted into BUK? Congratulations.
Now, login to the JAMB portal and ACCEPT or REJECT your admission on CAPS.
For those who could not check their admission status via the school’s portal, below is an alternative for you to do so.
Check BUK Admission List Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, and click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on “Check Admission Status” to confirm your BUK admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission to Jamb Caps
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and log in with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Congratulations once again if your name appears on BUK Admission List. We wish you the very best educational journey as an undergraduate.