The management of the Lagos State University (LASU) has released the 2020/2021 academic session admission list.
LASU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into LASU various DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the online admission screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check LASU Admission List
- Visit LASU admission portal at services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php
- Enter your JAMB registration number and your Surname in the required columns (make sure the ALPHABETS IN YOUR REG. NUMBER are UPPERCASE).
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to access your LASU account dashboard
- Finally, locate the Check admission status and click on it to know you LASU admission status.
Successfully admitted? Accept or Reject you admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university website.
You can also access your LASU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your LASU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to LASU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.