This is to inform you that RSUST Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The institution’s management invites candidates who chose the Rivers State University of Science and Technology to apply for the RSUST Post UTME Form during JAMB registration. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply, and other info concerning RSUST Post UTME Form have been carefully detailed in this post. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
Table of Contents
Who is Eligible to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form?
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only to candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes following the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. Candidates must upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How Much is RSUST Post UTME Form?
What is RSUST Cut-Off Mark?
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology cut-off mark is 180
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making an e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option.
Candidates are encouraged to attend the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University, for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
- Visit www.rsu.edu.ng or www.ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications.
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2022/2023 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click BUY PIN, Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers, then click Pay with Pay Panel. Note that candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application, such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results, and Personal Data.
See also: UNIPORT Post UTME form is out 2022/2023
RSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place soon
- Candidates are requested to note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to log in and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- All candidates for the screening exercise must stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Documents Required for RSUST Screening
All screening exercise candidates must come to the examination venue with their test slips printed out during the Online registration. We also recommend you go with your UTME Result.
Other Important Things to Note
- Candidates are encouraged to attend the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University, for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
- Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
- Candidates are to note that the mode of the screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. Candidates must practice using the computer, especially a mouse and keyboard, before they turn up for the screening exercise.
- All screening exercise candidates must come to the examination venue with their test slips printed out during the Online registration.
How Much is RSUST Post UTME Form?
How can I find out the RSU post-UTME date?
The RSUST Post UTME form for the 2023–2024 academic year is currently accessible online at www.rsu.edu.ng, and registration for the RSUST post utme will start in August of that year. The RSUST PUTME SCREENING 2023 registration deadline has been set for September 30 to October 31
What is RSU’s post-UTME score?
The score for RSU’s Post-UTME: is 41. The overall score for RSU is 27.5 + 41 = 68.5.
How many subjects are written in RSU Post UTME?
You must complete four (4) subjects in total for your post-UTME exam; these four subjects are the same as the ones you took for the Jamb exam, though some institutions may include questions from an aptitude test to gauge their students’ IQ.
- David Nweze Umahi University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- KWASU Reopens 2022/2023 Post UTME Registration Portal
- Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Is Out
- Bingham University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Out