Have you applied for the Delta State Government Scholarship? If NO, then this is an opportunity for you to do so. This scholarship opportunity is for Delta State indigenes irrespective of where you live. Just like the saying that goes thus; Information is power. Stay tuned as we walk you through this article.
Delta State is an oil and agricultural producing state of Nigeria, situated in the South-South geo-political zone with a population of 4,112,445 (males: 2,069,309; females: 2,043,136). Its capital city is Asaba, located at the northern end of the state. The state has a total land area of 16,842 square kilometres (6,503 sq mi).
Eligibility and Requirements for DSGSS
To qualify for the 2020 Delta State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be an indigene of Delta State
- Have at least five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, the applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Delta State (Western Delta University, Novena University, Michael and Cecilia Ibru University, Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Edwin Clark University, Delta State University).
Also, Apply for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2020
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for Delta State Government Scholarship
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into an institution with information on the course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- A school ID card, National ID, Driver’s Licence or International passport.
You can also visit the official website HERE
NOTE! The Delta State Government Scholarship Scheme 2020 is not yet ongoing,
Kindly click on the ALLOW notification to be the first to be updated on this scholarship
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE