Have you applied for the Delta State Government Scholarship? If NO, then this is an opportunity for you to do so. This scholarship opportunity is for Delta State indigenes irrespective of where you live. Just like the saying that goes thus; Information is power. Stay tuned as we walk you through this article.
Table of Contents
Delta State is an oil and agricultural-producing state of Nigeria, situated in the South-South geo-political zone with a population of 4,112,445 (males: 2,069,309; females: 2,043,136). Its capital city is Asaba, located at the northern end of the state. The state has a total land area of 16,842 square kilometers (6,503 sq mi).
Eligibility and Requirements for DSGSS
To qualify for the 2022 Delta State Government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be an indigene of Delta State
- Have at least five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, the applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree student of the under-listed courses in Delta State (Western Delta University, Novena University, Michael and Cecilia Ibru University, Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Edwin Clark University, Delta State University).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for Delta State Government Scholarship
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- The functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of the original:
- Admission letter into an institution with information on the course of study, year of entry, and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- A school ID card, National ID, Driver’s Licence, or International passport.
You can also visit the official website HERE
This article comprehensively reviews How to apply for the Delta State scholarship, including the requirements, eligibility, and how to apply.
How to apply for Delta State scholarship?
Scholarship applications can be obtained by contacting the Office of Admissions or online at www.deltastate.edu. First-time students are required to complete a scholarship application and submit all supporting documentation by March 1 for freshmen and April 1 for transfer students.
1. Transfer Academic Scholarship
2. Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
3. Distinguished Young Women
4. Student Body President
How to register for Delta State bursary 2023?
Applicants are to click on the https://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/ link to commence registration.
1. Applicants are to fill out the Fresh Application Form and submit it online.
2. Online processing fee of N800 will charge using debit cards.
3. Online acknowledgment cards should be downloaded and printed for your personal record.
How to apply for Delta State student bursary
1. Click Apply Now to apply and submit your bursary form.
2. You will be charged Eight Hundred Naira (N800. 00) non-refundable online processing fee using debit cards.
3. Online Acknowledgement cards should be downloaded and printed for your personal record.