This is to let you know that the PTI Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out and currently ongoing. See details below
Who is Eligible to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form?
- Candidates who chose the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun as their first choice are eligible to apply
- Candidates who scored 120 and above are eligible to apply.
- However, candidates who did not choose the institution as their first choice of Institution but scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI Effurun, before the screening date can also apply for the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exercise.
- This application starts soon.
- The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road soon
- The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
What is PTI Effurun Cutoff Mark?
As mentioned before, the PTI Effurun cutoff mark is 120. That means, for you to be eligible to apply, you must score 120 and above in JAMB
How Much is PTI Post UTME Form?
Are you eligible for the Petroleum Training Institute screening exercise? then you are going to pay the sum of two thousand naira(N2000). You can make this payment online or visit any of banks closest to you to make your payment. Endeavor to make your payments yourself to avoid being scammed or related issues.
Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME Screening Dates
This is to inform all candidates that the post UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has been rescheduled as follows:
“Supplementary examinations to be scheduled on the 21st of November only for those that may have missed out on the first schedule as a result of their involvement with WAEC and NECO examinations. Doubletake of the examinations is highly prohibited”
Candidates should note that the screening exercise shall be done online and are advised to adhere strictly to the date and time allotted for it as there would be no rescheduled exams for any candidates that missed the exercise.
Candidates should also note that taking the test on a GSM phone or its hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they have good Internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their screening test.
Candidates are strictly advised to stay at their various locations to take the examinations and not be around the PTI premise as the examinations has been scheduled to hold online.
The link to login for the examination would be made available on the PORTAL menu and would read 2020 POST UMTE EXAMS. Candidates shall use their application number as login id and password eg PTI/UTME/0000XX/20 for both User login and Password.
Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME Form Closing Date
Not yet available
How to Apply for PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening
- Firstly, eligible candidates should visit the college portal at www.pti.edu.ng
- Then proceed to click on ‘’Admission Menu’’
- Afterward, you can now click on ”Apply for UTME” .
- Go ahead to fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’
- Then click on “Click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Ensure you do well to write down the username and password for the subsequent user and click on submit).
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate –The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2,000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code printout, JAMB result, and O’level result.
- Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number, and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Courses Offered in Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology.
Candidates that have inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
Important Information About PTI Post UTME Screening Form
- If the portal rejects your Username and Password in your attempt to login again after payment, then send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Each Candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s email@example.com
Visit the institution’s portal at http://www.pti.edu.ng to start your application. Kindly share this post and don’t hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section below