This is to let you know that the Hezekiah University Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and currently ongoing. Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Hezekiah University (UNIHEZ) degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
TUITION FEE: N175,000
Hezekiah University Undergraduate Courses
Hezekiah University Umudi, Nkwerre LGA, Imo State offers admission into the following programmes:
- -Industrial Chemistry
- -Computer Science
- -Physics with Electronics
- -Biotechnology and Plant Science
- -English/Literary Studies
- -Business Administration
- -Political Science
- -History/International Studies
- – Sociology
- – Zoology
- – Mass Communication
- – Public Administration
- – Marketing
- – Microbiology
- – Biochemistry
Hezekiah University Post UTME Eligibility
- Any candidate with the minimum score (140) recommended by JAMB for the different programmes in the current UTME can apply for any of our degree programmes.
- Candidates who did not originally choose Hezekiah University in the current UTME can equally apply.
- Hezekiah University also offers Direct Entry admission for qualified students.
Before you apply for Hezekiah University Post UTME Form, also check out the List of Universities That Are Currently Selling Post UTME Forms
How to Apply for Hezekiah University Post UTME Form
Get our application form online or from the university campus or any branch of Living Christ Mission Inc. nationwide.
For online application and other detailed information, visit www.hezekiah.edu.ng, Living Christ Mission Inc. Branches Nationwide, or call these numbers: 0903 000 0852, 0803 528 2459, 0812 595 2757 for any inquiry.
About Hezekiah University
Hezekiah University is a private university in Nigeria approved by the Federal Government though the National Universities Commission (NUC) in 2016. The Institution is located at Umudi in Nkwerre Local Government Area of Imo State.
The motto of the University is, ‘Academic Excellence with Good Morals.’ The motto signifies the responsibilities that become incumbent upon the acquisition of knowledge, which make graduands to be the guardians of society and not its masters such that knowledge that seeks to destroy society must not be contained.