This is to let you know that IMSU Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management of Imo State University is inviting candidates who wish to further their education at the tertiary level to apply for the IMSU Post UTME Form. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply, and every other info about the IMSU Post UTME form has been provided in this article. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this post.
READ ALSO>> IMSU Admission List 2022/2023
Who is Eligible to Apply for IMSU Post UTME?
Candidates should be aware that the Imsu Post utme form for this year’s academic session has not yet been released and should bookmark this page as it will be updated as soon as it becomes available.
Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri, and scored the required cut-off mark of 150 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution. .
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
What is IMSU Cut Off Mark?
Imo State University cut off mark is 150
How Much is IMSU Post UTME Form?
Application Deadline for IMSU Post UTME Form
The deadline is November, 10th, 2021. See full details below;
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME Form
- Visit the University website at: www.imsu.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage.
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, click on apply for 2022/2023 Post-UTME/Direct Entry and select either Post-UTME or Direct Entry.
- Sign up with your JAMB registration number, email, phone number and password.
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2,000.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal: https://admissions.imsu.edu.ng to log in to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
Recommended: 15 Most Competitive Universities In Nigeria
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- The portal opens 18th October 2021 and has been extended to 10th November 2021.
Dr. J. U. Osuagwu