This is to let you know that the DELSU Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management of the school is inviting candidates who wish to further their tertiary studies at the university to apply for the form now before it ends. In this article are the application guidelines, eligibility, requirements, how to apply, and other info about the DELSU Post UTME Form. Hence, stick around and read along.
What is DELSU Cut Off Mark 2022/2023?
How Much is DELSU Post UTME Form?
The Delta State University Post UTME Form is N2000
Who is Eligible for DELSU Post UTME Screening?
- This form is available to only Candidates who choose DELSU as their first choice and scored 170 and above in the 2022 UTME. Also, candidates who are awaiting their results can also apply.
- All Direct Entry candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2022/2023 Admission Screening.
Not yet out.
DELSU Post UTME Screening Requirement
To register for the DELSU screening exercise, candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
v Unity Bank
v Zenith Bank
v Fidelity Bank
v Ecobank Plc
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to visit DELSU Portal at www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with a valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate a PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to print acknowledgement slip
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
Important Things To Note
- All candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- All candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come to the screening with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, the local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436, and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com for more information.
DELSU Post UTME Exam Date
The Delta State University Abraka exam date hasn’t been announced yet. This page will be updated once the date is out. So, kindly ALLOW the notification pop up and subscribe to our NEWSLETTER for free so you will be the first to know once the date is out.