The latest info reaching us right now is that FUNAI post UTME result for 2020/2021 academic session has been released. Did you sit for Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike post UTME screening exam 2020? If yes, then this article provides you with instructions on how to check your result. Hence, stay stuck and stay tuned while we walk you through this article.
While on this page, kindly check out How To Calculate GPA And CGPA In Nigerian Universities
How to Check FUNAI Post UTME Result
To access the result, candidates are expected to pay One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only, by following the steps below:
- Go to FUNAI Post UTME result checking portal at “Check PUTME Screening Result”
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number.
- Select Supplementary/Law Results from the dropdown and submit to generate an e-transact invoice of N1,000.00.
- Proceed to the bank for your payment.
- Return to the platform after payment.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number again and Select Supplementary/Law Results from the dropdown.
- Enter the Etranzact pin from the bank
- Submit to view your results.
Note: Candidates should note that the result of the test does not amount to having gained admission into the University as there are other requisite conditions.
Finally, candidates should beware of fraudsters. The University has not authorized any person (s) to collect money from candidates for admission. Any money paid to individuals in that regard is at the giver’s risk. The University would not be held liable for it.
Brief Info About FUNAI
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AEFUNAI) is a relatively young Nigerian University located in Ndufu Alike Ikwo Local Government Area in the South Eastern State of Ebonyi.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE