BSU Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session Is Out – Check Now
BSU Admission List
This is to let you know that the BSU Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The management of the school is inviting candidates who chose the Benue State University and participated in the screening exercise to check their admission list online.
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform all candidates who applied for change of course in the quota-regulated courses (LL.B, MBBS and B. Sc. Nursing) to check their admission status on the University Portal.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you carefully read through as we walk you around these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the BSU Admission List.
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via theed JAMB portal. We have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Before you proceed to check the Benue State University, Makurdi Admission List, kindly go through the JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities
Now, let us show you how you can check your admission status. As mentioned before, there are two ways you can check the Benue State University Admission List. They are:
How to Check The BSU Admission List Via the University’s Portal
Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- Firstly, visit the University of Uyo Admission Portal at Portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp,
- Then type in your UTME Registration Number in the blank box provided.
- Finally, Click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your admission status.
Have you been admitted into Benue State University, Makurdi? If yes, congratulations. Now, login to the JAMB portal and ACCEPT or REJECT your admission on CAPS.
How to Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your BSU admission status.
Once again, congratulations. We wish you the very best as you embark on another educational journey towards your career.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE