This is to inform you that the LASU Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out and ongoing for both Part-time and Full-time. The Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate School invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Postgraduate Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. See application guidelines, eligibility, and other details below.
Table of Contents
LASU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
The University requires five [ 5 ] CREDITS, including the English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB) for ALL courses and credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level for SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, and EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT courses.
How Much is LASU Postgraduate Admission Form?
LASU Postgraduate Form for the 2022/2023 session costs N30,000.00, and it is non-refundable
How to Apply for the LASU Postgraduate Admission Form
Application fees must be paid into the LASU Account on Line for Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00), which is not refundable.
- Firstly, open the Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Click on STEP 1 and Generate Your Application Number
- Note that you can generate your application number only once. Print out the application number generation page in number (2) above.
- Click on STEP 2 and Pay Your Application Fee at www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment/
- At the Payment portal on Number (4) above, Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campus dropdown and choose ‘Sandwich/Post-Graduate Application‘ for the Study Type dropdown fields, respectively.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Pay your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portal at https://www.quickteller.com/lasu.
- Go back to the Online Post-Graduate Application Portal.
- Now go to STEP 3: Enter your ‘Application Number‘ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
- You can also re-print your application form as many times as you want.
All applicants must sit for the qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
Application Closing Date
Not yet Out.
Application forms for all programs should be submitted online, and the applicant should print out a copy of the e-Registration slip.
1. Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
2. All academic transcripts must be received the latest two weeks after closing the sale of forms.
3. Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
4. Candidates must personally attend the selection; written examinations as a make-up test will not be conducted.
5. Please include your E-mail address/ phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact:
Lagos State University, Ojo.
How Much is LASU Postgraduate Admission Form?
LASU Postgraduate Form for the 2022/2023 session costs N25,300.00, and it is non-refundable
How can I apply for LASU postgraduate form?
Applying for Postgraduate Entrance at LASU. The non-refundable application cost is thirty thousand nairas (N30,000.00), which must be deposited into the LASU account online. All applicants must take the qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
What days of the week are postgraduate classes?
This depends on the master’s program and the subject you are studying. A laboratory-based Master’s program might include a schedule comparable to a full-time work week, with students required to be on campus from Monday through Friday.
Is postgraduate study harder?
Yes. But master’s degrees require more work than the majority of undergraduate programs.
What distinguishes a postgraduate degree in Nigeria from a master’s degree?
A Master’s degree typically takes 18 to 24 months to complete with full-time study, whereas a Postgraduate Certificate typically takes one year. A Master’s program takes longer to finish since it includes more course modules than a PG Diploma and is an extended credential.
What GPA is required for a postgraduate degree?
Most institutions prefer master’s program applicants with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or 3.0. Several programs have 3.3 or above as their minimum. A PhD program’s entry-level GPA may be as low as 3.3. The classes you took may also be considered in addition to your overall grade.
- What’s the Difference Between an Undergraduate, Graduate, and Postgraduate Degree?
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Courses and Requirements 2022/2023
- NMU / NDA Postgraduate & Certificate Admission 2022/2023
- FUTO Postgraduate Registration Procedure And Schedule
- FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out
- UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 Out