This is to let you know that the LASU Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out and ongoing for both Part-time and Full-time. The Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate School invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Postgraduate Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. See application guidelines, eligibility, and other details below.
LASU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
The University requires five [ 5 ] CREDITS including the English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB) for ALL courses and credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level for SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, and EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT courses.
How Much is LASU Postgraduate Admission Form?
LASU Postgraduate Form for the 2022/2023 session costs N25,300.00 and it is non-refundable
How to Apply for the LASU Postgraduate Admission Form
- Firstly, open the Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Click on STEP 1 and Generate Your Application Number
- Note that you can generate your application number only once. Make sure you print out the application number generation page in number (2) above.
- Click on STEP 2 and Pay Your Application Fee at www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment/
- At the Payment portal on Number (4) above, Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campus dropdown and choose ‘Sandwich/Post-Graduate Application‘ for the Study Type dropdown fields respectively.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Pay your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portal at https://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- Go back to the Online Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Now go to STEP 3: Enter your ‘Application Number‘ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
- You can also re-print your application form as many times as you want.
All applicants shall be required to sit for the qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
Application Closing Date
Not yet Out.
Application forms for all programs should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
1. Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
2. All academic transcripts must be received the latest two weeks after the close of the sale of forms.
3. Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
4. Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as a make-up test will not be conducted.
5. Please include your E-mail address/ phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact:
Lagos State University, Ojo.