University of Lagos Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session – Check Now
This is to let you know that the UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management of the institution announced yesterday through their official website that their post UTME form is now on sale. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and other info about the UNILAG Post UTME Form have been provided in this article. Hence, stick around while we walk you around.
Who is Eligible to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME?
Below are the eligibility for UNILAG Post UTME Form:
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
- Candidates who do not participate in the post UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
What is UNILAG Cut Off Mark?
200 and above
Also, check out How To Score High In UNILAG Post UTME Screening Exam
How Much is UNILAG Post UTME Form?
The University of Lagos Post UTME Form is N2000
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment invoice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
For enquiries, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications. Also, note that the University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
I also recommend that you check out UNILAG Admission List
Registration starts from 19th of October to 30th October, 2020
Post UTME Screening Date
The screening will hold from Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December 2020.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE