Ekiti State University, EKSU post UTME and Direct Entry selection application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. Also mandatory for direct entry candidates. The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 160 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.
This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY (DE) candidates who applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2021/2022 academic session, that the online screening exercise has commenced .
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but passed 160 and above in the last UTME and interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concessions to its undergraduate students in accordance with the senate’s approval.
EKSU Post-UTME screening exercise will start from 29st November 2021 (please note that there will be no exam).
Candidates who have not written their O’level examination should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They should apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are announced.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening
- Only the candidates who choose and passed EKSU 160 and above in the last UTME and be eligible for the post UTME screening.
- The University’s minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) is 250, 220 and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME selection in other courses of their choice and effect the change on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission. Please note that EKSU accepts JUPEB (minimum of 7 marks) and NOT IJMB for admission.
- EKSU will only admit candidates who have obtained at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTING and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry Candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the selection exercise will not be considered for admission to the University.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening
- Check to apply for 2021/2022 UTME/DE eksportal.eksu.edu.ng. click on ACCESSyou will be directed to the online application portal.
- Register’ by providing the required details to create an account. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful joining, click LOGIN to login to your dashboard, applicants must login with their CORRECT email or JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter your password provided while logging in.
- Select the type of application on your dashboard (2021/2022 PUTME application). The next page requires the entry of the applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who have selected EKSU, their information will be filled automatically and they can continue to fill their other details. Applicants who have not selected EKSU as their first choice will first need to fill in all their correct details, of which their JAMB registration number is on the form page.
The next page requires PAYMENT FOR THE PUTME PAYMENT FORM, click on PAY NOW to redirect you to RMITA online payment.
- On successful payment the application form will be opened, attach your 1″ x 1″ colored passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level results obtained at not more than two sittings in the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After going through the above procedure, check, confirm, submit and print the completed screening form.
- Any candidates who fail to participate in the selection will not be considered for admission to the university.
- EKSU gives concessions to its undergraduate students in accordance with the senate’s approval.
- There will be no exam. The show will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates need to process their transcripts, which should come to EKSU via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 15, 2022 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered.
Deadline: August 15, 2022
RECOMMEND: List of schools whose Post UTME forms are out.