For those students who are awaiting UNILAG Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session, we are here to inform you that the University of Lagos has released its admission list for the year.
Although there was a delay which was caused by the pandemic, the management of the institution is delighted to inform the public of the release of the admission list. Hence, candidates who chose the UNILAG as their first choice and sat for their PUTME can now proceed to the school’s official website (link below) to check their admission status.
Recommended: How To Score High In UNILAG Post UTME Screening Exam
While the list is being released, guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided for you. Therefore, we advise that you read carefully as we guide you through these processes. Actually, there are two ways you can check your admission status on the UNILAG Admission list.
Without much ado, have you check out JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the University’s portal. Another way to check your admission is via JAMB portal. Nevertheless, we have provided you with how to check it using any of those processes. So, stick around as we walk you through those processes.
How to Check UNILAG Admission List
While it can be stressful, some may say it difficult to check your admission status, we have provided you with easy ways to check your admission status. So, stay tuned and read carefully once again.
How To Check UNILAG Admission List Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your ABU admission status.
The University of Lagos authorities have disclosed that all successfully admitted candidates must visit the JAMB CAPS portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer within two weeks.
While for candidates who registered for the UTME registration with awaiting result (A/R), they should ensure that they immediately visit the nearest Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre and upload their O’Level results on the JAMB website before it’s too late.
How to Accept Your Admission on Jamb Caps
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Congratulations once again if your name appears on UNILAG Admission List. We wish you the very best educational journey as an undergraduate.
Have you shared this post? Please do using the share icons on this page if you have not. Got any questions, comments, suggestions or any other thing you feel we may need to hear? Then don’t hesitate to use the comment icon.