We understand that most of you have been asking whether FUKASHERE Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is out. Well, the answer to that question is YES. Some also ask questions like: After JAMB, what next? How can I get FUKASHERE post UTME form?
How much is FUKASHERE post UTME form? and the likes. Without much ado, we have provided answers to the above questions and many more. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this piece of writing.
The Authority of Federal University Kashere (FUkashere) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Federal University Kashere as their first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for the 2022/2023 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Federal University Kashere admission portal at www.fukashere.edu.ng
Without wasting much of your time let’s quickly talk about:
Federal University Kashere Cut Off Mark.
Federal University Kashere (FUkashere) general UTME cut-off mark is 160 but there are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law, and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of FUkashere cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is FUKASHERE Post UTME Form?
Federal University Kashere FUkashere Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees are non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges provided you decide not to pay online
Federal University Kashere FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Federal University Kashere as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME FORM
- Firstly, log visit the university’s website at www.fukashere.edu.ng and click on 2022/2023 Post-UTME Screening form
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
- Upload the filled form
- Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable screening fee in favor of the Federal University Kashere through Remita by following the guidelines on the University’s website
Opening And Closing Dates Of FUKESHERE Post UTME Form
FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE screening exercise is scheduled to hold online
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
i. Original and photocopies of their credentials,
ii. One passport size photograph,
iii. Scratch card(s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results,
iv Evidence of payment of Post UTME non-refundable screening fee
v. Downloaded/printed online screening registration form.
It is important to note that candidates who chose Federal University, Kashere as most preferred (1st choice) in the 2022 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions can now apply for the FUKESHERE Post UTME Form