Each University is offering different academic fields of study for Masters Degree Scholarships. Also, some of the host universities are offering unlimited scholarships while others are giving a certain number of scholarships. Hence. the best opportunity for you to apply for this program.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand
Master Degree Program
Worth of Scholarship
30th June 2020
The Maximum Duration of the Royal Thailand Government Scholarship for the Master Degree Program is for 2 Years. Depending on the Course length. However some courses are for 15 Months, some courses are for 1 Year.
Also, Apply for American University Online Scholarship (Fully Funded)
The Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) Scholarships is Fully Funded Scholarships for international students to Study in Thailand Universities. All the Expenses will be covered by the Thailand Government.
- Return Economy Class Air Ticket and Airport Pickup Service.
- Domestic Travel in Thailand
- Living Allowance 7,000 Baht Per Month.
- Accommodation Allowance of 7,000 Baht Per Month in the Regional Province or 9,000 Baht Per Month in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Settlement Money: 6,000 Baht on their first arrival to Thailand.
- Books Allowance: 10,000 Baht per year. (Only 4 semesters for Master’s degree)
- Thesis allowance of 20,000 Baht for compulsory fieldwork or data collection and a lump sum amount of 12,000 Baht for thesis printing or 8,000 Baht for independent study (IS) printing.
- Tuition Fee: Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee
- Health & Medical Coverage.
Have you applied for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
Note the Following:
- Awardees are required to study full time and not to change the program topic/study Plan.
- Any Part-Time Employment is Not Allowed.
- Awardees are not allowed to bring any family members to stay with them during the study.
- Candidates Must be an International Student.
- Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International
Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list. (See “List of Eligible Countries)
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Good Command of English
- Age Should be less than 50 Years
- TIPP Thailand Scholarship Application Form
- Medical Report
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
- Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request)
How to Apply
Interested Individuals should click on the link below to apply