Are you interested in studying abroad on a scholarship? Then, this is your opportunity to apply for the DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship in Germany 2022. The DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship is one of the prestigious programs which is available for international students. Also, this scholarship gives students from developing countries the opportunity to further their academics in German higher institutions.
Founded in Heidelberg in 1925 on the initiative of a student, DAAD has since become one of the most important funding organizations in the world for an international exchange of researchers. The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/Ph.D.) in Germany.
Why Study at DAAD?
The DAAD supports over 100,000 German and international candidates and researchers around the globe each year. This makes it the world’s largest funding scholarship. So, apply now before it closes.
15th October 2022
Also, Apply for the Allied Military Scholarship Competition 2022 in the USA
Who is Eligible to Apply for DAAD postgraduate scholarship?
- All international applicants from around the world are eligible to apply.
- The subjects will be for pursuing development-related postgraduate courses.
- To be eligible, the students must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants must be Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience. They fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/education
Also, Apply for LOWEST TUITION UNIVERSITIES IN DUBAI
The university will provide all the following:
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
To apply the applicants must be graduates with at least two years’ professional experience and have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
How to Apply for DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship
Applicants should refer their applications to their respective courses. Please refer to the respective course websites for the application procedure, the application deadline, and the documents to be submitted.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Don’t forget to share this post so others can also benefit from this opportunity too.
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.