So let’s talk about the Edith Cowan University International Scholarship. I will be revealing everything you need to know about this scholarship in this article. Australia is a great place to study. Good news! Applications are now being taken for the Edith Cowan University International Scholarship. In this article, we’ll talk in depth about this scholarship, including what it’s for and how to apply.
Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship is full-paying scholarships for international students. These scholarships are for people who want to get their PhD. These scholarships give a stipend of $28,600 per year, a moving allowance, and Overseas Students Health Cover.
These scholarships are meant to help postgraduate students with a good track record of research get a higher degree through ECU studies. The scholarship is given out based on academic performance and results in school.
ECU research helps people all over the world, including Australians, understand more and improves the quality of life. Our main study goals are to solve problems in the real world in the social, economic, physical, and environmental fields.
Summary of Scholarship
Edith Cowan University
For a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or an Integrated PhD, the scholarship can last for up to 3 years of full-time study.
Deadline for Application
June 26, 2022, October 17, 2022
- Agriculture, Environmental and Related Studies
- Architecture and Building
- Creative Arts
- Management and Commerce
- Engineering and Related Technologies
- Information Technology
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- Society and Culture
Coverage of the Scholarship
ECU Higher Degree by Research Scholarship at Edith Cowan University provides
- Tuition fee sponsorship
- A stipend of $28,600 per annum to be paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer
- A relocation allowance (where applicable)
- Overseas Students Health Cover (where applicable)
To qualify for Edith Cowan University Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Have been made an unconditional offer of place in an ECU higher degree by PhD or Integrated PhD research course*
- Be able to commence your studies on-campus by 1 October 2022.
You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if any of the below apply:
- You have completed an Australian Research Doctorate Degree or equivalent.
- You have been in receipt of an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) or an Australia Award scholarship within the last two years.
- If you have commenced in the Doctor of Philosophy (Integrated) J42 after Semester 1, 2022
- If you are in receipt of a stipend scholarship income that is greater than 75% of the base stipend rate.
How to Apply for an Edith Cowan University International Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Edith Cowan University International Scholarship:
- Choose you program from here.
- Create your account from here, login to your account, click on start a course application, fill in the application and submit it.
- All applicants are recommended to include the following supporting documents:
- All relevant academic transcripts, award certificates, and professional experience.
- Evidence of Academic English Competence.
- Copy of passport.
- Resume / CV.
- Recommendation letter
- Personal statement
- Login to your account, click on start a scholarship application, fill in the application and submit it.
- If you have submitted an application for course entry and have not yet been issued an offer, or you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor Honours Degree, a Master’s Degree or Integrated PhD you can apply for this scholarship and your application will be assessed conditional on achieving the minimum requirements.
- You can know more about the terms and condition of the scholarship by clicking here.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Edith Cowan University Scholarship: