This is to let you know that Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management of the institution is inviting candidates who want to further their tertiary education at the poly to apply now. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and other details about Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form have been provided in this post. Meanwhile, the FPN Screening for 2020 will be online. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
Read Also List of Federal Universities in Nigeria
Who is Eligible to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form?
- Candidates that have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa in the 2020 UTME and scored the approved minimum cut-off points  are eligible for post-UTME Screening.
Note: All candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa in UTME are eligible to apply.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or it’s equivalent (GCE O’level, Teachers’ Grade II, WASC, NECO, NTC, and NBC) with credit passes in five subjects including Mathematics, English, and three other relevant subjects to the programme at not more than two sittings.
What is Federal Poly Nasarawa Cut Off Mark?
How Much is Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME form?
The FPN Post UTME Form is sold at N2000
Federal Poly Nasarawa Screening Exercise
All post utme aspirants are by this notice informed that the screening for this year will be online.
Consequently, all aspirants of the institution are mandated to pay the sum of N2,000 (excluding remita charges).
After payment, candidates should proceed to fill the screening document.
- You will be required to fill one O’level result checking card for ONE SITTING and two cards for two sittings
- Ensure all documents are accurate and perfect. Once submitted it cant be edited.
- Ensure you login to your portal, click on screening, and proceed with the payment and filling of the document. Or contact the center that registered you. You can also call 08036477497 for assistance.
- And yes, if you have any questions, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will answer you as soon as we can.
Meanwhile, if you’re having issues completing your registration because your invoice status is showing “pending”, please go to the school ICT unit with your printout that has your RRR.
Be informed that the post utme form is still on sale. The information below is for your assistance
Federal Poly Nasarawa ND Full-Time Courses
Duration for the Programmes is Two Years. Below are the available ND Full-Time Programmes for 2020/2021 Session:
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME
- Visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng)
- Click on Portal and then click Full time Programmes
- Click on New Applicant
- In Application type, select National Diploma (ND)
- Full out the form presented and click continue (please make sure the details you submit is accurate. Falsification might attract disqualification)
- An email will be sent to you. Open and click on the link in the email and complete registration.
- Application form cost N2,000.
Also, check out the 15 Most Competitive Universities In Nigeria 2020
Application Deadline for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.