The SLU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 academic session is out and currently ongoing. Candidates who have chosen Sule Lamido University SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
|School||Sule Lamido University (SLU)|
|Status||Not Yet Out|
Continue reading to find out more information about SLU post utme screening form.
Who is Eligible to Apply for SLU Post UTME
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2022 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
How Much is SLU Post UTME Form?
The Sule Lamido University PUTME form costs N2000.
SLU Cut Off Mark
The SLU cut off mark is 160.
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Form
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the Post UTME and DE will commence soon
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on the Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements.
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will be communicated later.
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgment Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2022/2023 Academic Session.