Federal Poly Nasarawa HND Form 2020/2021 Academic Session Is out – Apply Now
This is to let you know that Federal Poly Nasarawa HND Form is out for 2020/2021 academic session. The management of the institution is inviting students who want to further their tertiary studies at Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa to apply for the HND Form before the on or before the closing date. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and other info concerning Federal Poly Nasarawa HND Form have been detailed in this post. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
Interested applicants are hereby invited to apply for the Federal Poly Nasarawa HND Admission Forms.
LATEST UPDATE: The Online Screening Exercise for candidates who have purchased the HND form is ongoing and will end 30th November 2020. Endeavour to do yours as soon as you can. Please check out the details on
Federal Poly Nasarawa Screening Exercise
All HND applicants are by this notice informed that the screening for this year will be online.
Consequently, all aspirants of the institution are mandated to pay the sum of N2,000 (excluding remita charges).
After payment, candidates should proceed to fill the screening document.
- You will be required to fill one O’level result checking card for ONE SITTING and two cards for two sittings.
- Ensure all documents are accurate and perfect. Once submitted it cant be edited.
- Ensure you login to your portal, click on screening, and proceed with the payment and filling of the document. Or contact the center that registered you. You can also call 08036477497 for assistance.
- And yes, if you have any questions, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will answer you as soon as we can.
Meanwhile, if you’re having issues completing your registration because your invoice status is showing “pending”, please go to the school ICT unit with your printout that has your RRR.
Be informed that the post utme form is still on sale. The information below is for your assistance
How Much is Federal Poly Nasarawa HND Form?
Federal Poly Nasarawa HND Courses
Duration for the Programmes is Two Years. Below are the available HND Full-Time Programmes for 2020/2021 Session:
School of Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options:
- Power and Machines
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with option in Manufacturing
- Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in:
- Farm Power
- Post Harvest
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
School of Applied Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics Electronics
School of Business studies
- Business Administration and
- Banking and Finance
School of Information and Technology
- Computer Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Sciences
Federal Poly Nasarawa HND Requirements.
- National Diploma (ND) in the relevant fields from recognized Polytechnics with at least Lower Credit plus at least five (5) credits in GCE O’Level, SSCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language, and minimum of one year post qualification industrial
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa HND Form
- Visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng)
- Click on Portal and then click Full time Programmes
- Click on New Applicant
- In Application type, select Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Full out the form presented and click continue (please make sure the details you submit is accurate. Falsification might attract disqualification)
- An email will be sent to you. Open and click on the link in the email and complete registration.
- Application form cost N5,000 (excluding bank charges).
Opening and Closing Date for Application
Registration is ongoing and will end of submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE