Is UNICAL Post UTME/Direct Entry Form Out? Many UNICAL aspirants have asked and many are still asking this question. Well, the answer YES. every detail you need concerning the UNICAL Post UTME Form is contained in this article. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this post.
We make this announcement for the benefit of all Direct Entry and UME candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen the University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Also, check out the JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities, 2020
What Is UNICAL Cut off Mark?
As mentioned before, the Calabar cutoff mark is 180. That means, for you to be eligible to apply, you must score 160 and above.
How Much Is UNICAL Post UTME Form?
Are you eligible for the University of Calabar screening exercise? then you are going to pay the sum of two thousand naira(#2000). You can make this payment online or visit any of the commercial banks listed below to make your payment. You must make your payments yourself to avoid stories that touch. The reason is to avoid being scammed or related issues.
Opening And Closing Dates Of UNICAL Post UTME Form
Registration will start from Monday, 29 June 2020 when the portal will open for that purpose. Also, closing date of the UTME registration portal is until further notice. All applicants should take advantage of this window to finish all pending registration.
Payment And Registration Procedure for UNICAL Post UTME Form
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- E-transact option:
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
You are to do the following after obtaining your scratch card:
- Firstly, LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
- The date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration.
Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal after the close of registration for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are also advised to get the UNICAL Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers. This will enable them to prepare adequately for the screening exercise.
- Candidates are also advised to ensure their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
- The Post UTME exercise is a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Foreign candidates are as well advised to indicate their country of residence
BE Aware that:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
I also recommend that you check out the List of Courses Offered at University of Calabar (UNICAL)
Important Info About The University Of Calabar
The University of Calabar, fondly called ‘UNICAL’ by students and staffs was established in 1975 by the Federal Military Government of Nigeria. It was Initially a Calabar campus of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, but ceased to be a campus after its pronouncement as a Federal University. UNICAL is one of Nigeria’s second generation federal universities and currently has a Graduate school, ten Faculties, and three Institutes.
Academic programs of the University are aimed at laying a sound and a broad undergraduate foundation upon which further intellectual and professional pursuits can be based at the Graduate school level. Hence, the University offers accredited programs or courses leading to officially recognized degrees such as bachelor’s, masters, and postgraduate degrees in several disciplines.
Built to fulfil its motto ‘Knowledge for Service’, placing a great premium on learning and character; UNICAL is currently ranked as the 48th best University in Nigeria.
The University of Calabar is situated in the southern part of the country, a region known for its rich cultural heritage and beauty. The University hosts quite a number of events yearly and has been one sure spot for tourists craving to have a feel of the region.
University of Calabar Admission Requirements For Undergraduates
Pre-degree/ 100 level students:
- As a prospective candidate, you must have credit passes in at least five (5) SSCE/NECO/ O’level subjects including English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects at no more than two sittings.
- You are also required to register, sit for and attain the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark for your preferred course. Then you can be eligible to write the entrance examination (Post-UTME).
200 level (Direct entry-level students):
- In addition to having the above requirements, you may also be required to;
- Have a National Diploma, which should come from a recognized institution in Nigeria. Applicants may also be required to have a Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE) in a subject(s) related to the proposed field of study with a minimum of one unit and two (2) passes.
We hope this article is helpful. Kindly share it with others.