The Edo State University (EDSU) Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic year has been released. Please take note of this information. The Edo State University Post UTME Application Form can be applied for by following the steps outlined below.
For the academic year 2022/2023, Edo State University, Uzairue (EDSU) is accepting applications from students who meet the prerequisites.
Edo University Courses
Each course has its own set of requirements, which can be found here.
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.MLS. Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc. Nursing
- BSc. Anatomy
- BSc. Physiology
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- (MB;BS) Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English Language
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING PROGRAMMES
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF LAW PROGRAMMES
FACULTY OF SCIENCE PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Plant Biology and Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
What is Edo State University Cut Off Mark?
The Edo State University cutoff mark was 160 as of last year. There is still no official word on this year’s cutoff, but we believe it will be the same as last year.
How Much is EDU Post UTME Form?
The Post UTME Form costs Two Thousand Naira (N2000). This payment will be made by following the guidelines below.
Edo University Entry Admission Requirements
- Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo University Iyamho website at www.edouniversity.edu.ng
- All applicants are required to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results in (b) in the above may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who wrote 2022 UTME but did not chose Edo University Iyamho as First Choice can apply by changing their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho as follows:
- All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2022 JAMB Direct Entry Form
- Edo University Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or a University degree in relevant discipline.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to a University degree/NCE/ND/HND/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
- Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
How to Apply for EDSU Post UTME Form
Interested candidates should click on this Application Link to Apply or visit the link below.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES:
All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
Further enquires please visit EUI website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State, Nigeria
Email: [email protected]; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915