In this article, I will let you know everything about the KASU Post Utme Form. Before I proceed, have in mind that the KASU Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is ongoing. The Management of Kaduna State University has announced the commencement of sales of its 2022/2023 post utme screening form and is inviting candidates who chose the institution as their first choice during JAMB registration. Without much ado, eligibility, how to apply, and every other detail concerning KASU Post UTME Form has been provided here. So, stick around while I walk you through this article
What is KASU Cut Off Mark?
The Kaduna State University cut off mark is from 170 up. The form price is N2000.
Who is Eligible to Apply for KASU Post UTME Form?
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of (See below) or higher in the relevant subjects.
- Allied Health Sciences: 200
- Arts: 170
- Agriculture: 170
- Education: 170
- Environmental Sciences: 170
- Management Sciences: 180
- Science: 180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology, and 170 for other programmes
- Social Sciences: 180
- Medicine: 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: 200
- Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on KASU website before consideration for admission.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum Five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
Also, check out List of Universities That Are Currently Selling Post UTME Forms
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Form.
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Candidates will be required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
KASU Post UTME Application Deadline
The deadline for KASU Post UTME Form 2020 is not yet out.
Very Important About The KASU Post UTME Form
- Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
- Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
For any enquiry or complaint please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.