This is to let you know that the KSU Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management of the institution is inviting candidates who want to gain their admission into the university via direct entry to apply now before the application ends. Below are the guidelines, eligibility and other important info about the KSU Direct Entry Form.
Who is Eligible to Apply for KSU Direct Entry?
- Candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University, Anyigba, for the 2022/2023
- Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE (MOST PREFERRED INSTITUTION ONLY).
- Direct Entry Candidates should have:
- minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent;
- and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE
- Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
How Much is KSU Direct Entry Form?
The Kogi State University Direct Entry Form is N2000
Recommended: Kogi State University Post UTME
How to Apply for KSU Direct Entry Admission
- To register online login to the University’s portal, www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now”on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on the “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- The candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. IdachabaLecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, biro, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
KSU Screening Date And Details
- The Kogi State University Post UTME Screening Exam is scheduled between Monday, 14th to Friday 19th September, 2020 for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates
- The Printouts (Registration slip) will decide date for various candidates. This means after registration, you will see your exact date and time.
- The admission screening will be through a Computer-Based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination
- Candidates are to print out their respective schedule slip or registration slip containing Date and Time schedule for the test.
- The Print out of the Schedule Slip or Registration Slip and the print out of the UTME result MUST be brought to the Screening Venue for submission to Screening Officers. The print out MUST be in COLOUR.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the HOLDING AREA, DIGITAL CENTRE ONE HOUR (1HR) before their scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are to adhere strictly to their schedules.
- Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
Things to Note About KSU Direct Entry Screening Exercise
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to [email protected] (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)