The essence of this post is to let you know that the AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. For those who want to further their tertiary studies at the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba, here is the time for you to apply for the university’s PUTME form. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and other details concerning the AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Form have been provided in this article. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this post.
Recently, the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba management just informed the public of the release of their post UTME form. Consequently, this post is to provide you with every info you need concerning the PUTME and direct entry form.
Your Big Chance
Though you might not be an undergraduate yet, it is important to know that there are a lot of undergraduate scholarships worth hundreds of thousands which are awaiting you. We have created a telegram group to keep you updated about these scholarships. So, kindly click HERE to join.
Students who want to apply for the AAUA post utme form will be required to upload their documents to ww.aaua.edu.ng. Hence, details on how to upload your documents and every other info is in this article, just as mentioned before. Check below.
What Is Adekunle Ajasin University Cut Off Mark?
The Adekunle Ajasin University cut off mark used to be 180 before it got slashed by JAMB. Currently, a JAMB score of 160 can get you into the university as long as you will score higher in PUTME. Isn’t that simple? I guess it is.
How Much Is Adekunle Ajasin University Post UTME Form?
Just like other universities, the Adekunle Ajasin University Post UTME Form is 2000 naira. However, bank charges may apply to those who will not use the online payment method.
Also, check out AAUA Admission List is Out for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Adekunle Ajasin University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who choose Adekunle Ajasin University as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age and above
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of the first choice, and
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of the first choice.
- Candidates who didn’t choose the institution but scored 180 in the 2020 UTME and are willingly make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of the first choice.
How To Apply For AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Form
- Firstly, candidates should visit the University’s admission screening portal at putme.aaua.edu.ng.
- Then, Create Account using your JAMB Reg Number and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank.
- Please note that the candidates UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Biodata Form and print their Examination Slip.
- You are to correctly upload your O’Level results and current passport photographs to the portal.
- A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
- The image format for the passport is JPEG and should not exceed 50kb. The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and a cap/head tie.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’Level results.
- You can apply for the AAUA post UTME form even if you are awaiting your O’level result. However, endeavour you upload them once they are out.
- Also, you are to click on Admission requirements to check on O’Level and UTME requirements for their course of choice.
- Those who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
- Ensure that you read through the requirements for AAUA admission criteria. And also upload the correct subject requirement (English and Maths inclusive).
- You should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for future reference.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the University.
When Is AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Form Registration Going To Commence?
- The registration for the online screening exercise commences on Monday, 17th August 2020. Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND ‘’DO NOT DISTURB’’). The University will not take responsibility for the failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
- Candidates who applied to study Mass Communication in AAUA during UTME are advised to change to other relevant courses/programme compatible with their JAMB and O’ Level subjects as AAUA will not be offering Mass Communication during the 2020/2021 Academic session.
Deadline for AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Form Registration
The deadline has not been specified yet