The admissions list for the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi, FPTB, first and second batches for the 2021/2022 academic year has been released.
An official list of those who have been accepted into the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi’s National Diploma (ND) programs for the upcoming academic year has been released.
How to check FPTB Admission List
Applicants are to follow the procedure below to check the admission List.
- The Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal by clicking here
- Fill in the required fields with your Application Number and Password [i.e., your phone number].
- On your FPTB admissions page, click on Check Status.
The following is recommended for students who have been accepted into the FPTB ND programs:
- To accept or reject their admission, students must log into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the offer of admission, have them print out their JAMB score result.
- Their JAMB result slips should be printed out (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- The JAMB Portal allows students to change their course of study if they are offered a course that differs from the one they had applied for.
Applicants should Note the Following
In order to accept you as a student, the university must verify that you meet their academic requirements. As a result, the originals of your certificates and statements of results must be provided.
Candidates who received their O level results in 2011 or earlier will only be able to register if they present their original certificates.
As a reminder, the Polytechnic will require you to withdraw if it is discovered after your registration that the qualifications you were offered admission on were not met, or if you provided any other false information in your application form.
Before you can register at the Polytechnic, you must be declared medically fit by a qualified medical practitioner acceptable to the institution. Please return the Medical Examination form that is attached to this email to the appropriate medical professional before registering.
TSHIP registration is required at the medical center.
You must appear for screening and registration as soon as possible,
You must dress decently, which means no baggy, strange, seductive, or provocative attire is permitted.
Before making any payments, you must get approval from the department first, as there will be no refunds after receipts are issued.
A full payment of fees is required and can only be made in one of the designated institutions.
How to check FPTB ND Admission List on Jamb Portal
The following steps can also be used to check the admission status of FPTB candidates for the ND program on the JAMB admission status checking portal:
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility / to access the JAMB admission portal.
- Use your Jamb username and password to access your account.
- The ‘Check Admission Status’ tab can be found by scrolling down the page and clicking on it.
- Make sure to enter your registration number in the appropriate field.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to see if you’ve been accepted to the FPTB.
Congratulations to all those who have been admitted to Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi’s class of 2021/2022 admission list.