FUTO Postgraduate Registration Procedure
- Visit the University website – www.futo.edu.ng
- After confirming your Admission Status, the student should accept the offer by payment of acceptance fee, as well as complete the following forms online:
- Provisional Offer of Admission Letter
- Official Fee Receipts
- Postgraduate Students Personal Information Form
- Payer Information/Payment Receipts.
- After successful completion of the above processes, the student should proceed to Postgraduate School and meet with the Schedule Officer of his/her Department for Clearance with originals and photocopies of 2 above as well as the following:
- ‘O’ level Results; 5 Credits (in not more than 2 sittings)
- First Degree/PGD/M.Sc Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Letter
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate/or Age Declaration
- Any other relevant Certificate
- On successful verification of Certificates/Results, the Student will proceed with the following to the Department for Final Clearance.
- 1 copy of Confirmation of Admission Form
- 2 copies of Letter of Acceptance Forms
- Return Confirmation of Admission and Acceptance Forms to your Departmental Schedule Officer in Postgraduate School for endorsement by DR/Secretary, Postgraduate School.
- On Successful completion of 1-5 above, pay School Fees On-line through Remita, obtain a Registration number and submit to your Departmental Schedule Officer in Postgraduate School along with the following:
- 2 Files
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Downloaded Online Student’s Basic Information Form
- Other Information relating to your Studentship will be communicated to you in Postgraduate School.
- Please note that only successful candidates whose transcripts have been received by the Postgraduate School will be cleared for registration.
- In line with the Federal Government’s directive on social distancing in order to curb the spread of Covid 19 pandemic, prospective students are to comply strictly with the Registration Roster as presented.
- Wearing of face mask to Postgraduate School is compulsory for all visitors.
- Students are also encouraged to have their hand sanitizer on them at all times.
SCHEDULE FOR REGISTRATION OF NEW PG STUDENTS FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
|EEE, FMT, ABE, CIE, SAAT, MEE, PET, CCE, IMT, MTH, PGD: (SMAT, SEET), PGD: (SAAT, SOES, SICT)||MONDAY|
|SAAT, MEE, PET, IMT, MTH, BTC, BIO, IMB, ABE, CIE, BCH, SOHT||TUESDAY|
|MMT, PMT, MGT, TMT, EEE, FMT, CCE, PGD (SMAT, SEET), PGD: (SAAT, SOES, SICT), EVM, MMT, GEO, CHE, FST, PTE, PGD: (SOPS, SOBS, SOHT), CSC, STA, PHY, CHM||WEDNESDAY|
|SAAT, IMT, MTH, MEE, PET, PGD: (SAAT, SOES, SICT), CSC, STA PHY, CHM, BCH, SOHT, BTC, BIO, IMB, ABE, CIEM||THURSDAY|
|EEE, FMT, CCE, PGD: (SMAT, SEET), CHE, FST, PTE, MGT, TMT||FRIDAY|
The FUTO Postgraduate Registration Procedure commences on the 31st of August 2020. Note that this registration will last for 1 month from the day of commencement.
Successful candidates are to proceed to Postgraduate School for their registration formalities immediately.
Visit FUTO Official website at www.futo.edu.ng
C.E.H. Sani (Mrs)
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE