This is to let you know that CRUTECH JUPEB form for 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management of the institution is hereby inviting interested and prospective Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) candidates to apply for the CRUTECH JUPEB form.
The online application is ongoing and below are the instructions and guidelines on how to apply for your JUPEB form.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay the sum of Twelve thousand Naira (N12, 000.00), Registration Fee, payable online in any commercial bank to the following accounts.
• Polaris Bank – CRUTECH JUPEB – 4091289020
• Zenith Bank – CRUTECH JUPEB – 1017348110
Recommended: CRUTECH admission list
Who is Eligible to Apply for CRUTECH JUPEB Form?
To apply for your JUPEB form, it is important to note note the following:
• Admission into a JUPEB Programme accepts every eligible candidate that has written or has not written JAMB.
• Before clicking on the Admission Form link, and proceeding with the registrations, candidates must ensure that they have the following credentials ready.
i. At least 5 credits including (English Language) from WAEC, NECO, NATECH, GEC LONDON Etc.
ii. All grades stated should be a Maximum Number of 2 settings.
iii. Pay the sum of twelve thousand Naira (12,000) into the accounts specified above.
• Tellers of bank payments must be scanned and sent to the following email: email@example.com
• Teller Numbers must be filled into the form during your registration. The Teller number must be verified from our end, or your admission process will not be successful.
How to Apply for CRUTECH JUPEB Form
To register, applicants should:
• Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the JUPEB REGISTRATION LINK at the top RIGHT of the website.
• Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
• Submit the form for a successful registration.
All Admissions are done online, candidates are therefore expected to understand the information above.
Candidates are not required to appear physically for the admission process and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
All the above-stated processes are followed properly.
Help Lines: 07030487856, 08069243690
Director JUPEB CRUTECH
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.