This is to inform you that the FUTO direct entry form is out for 2020/2021 academic session. The management of the Federal University of Technology Owerri is inviting every student who wishes to apply for the institution.
In order to make it very simple and easy for you, we have provided you with every info necessary for you to apply for FUTO direct entry form. These include how to apply, eligibility, application requirements, deadline and so forth. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
While on this page, kindly check out List of Universities That Are Currently Selling Post UTME Forms 2020/2021 Academic Session
Eligibility for FUTO Direct Entry Form
Candidates who chose the Federal University of Technology, Owerri as Choice University in the 2020/2021 Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited to apply for an Aptitude Test, provided such candidates are holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
FUTO Direct Entry Exam Date And Deadline
The 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19.
Read Also University of Jos Post UTME For 2020/2021 Is Out – Apply Now
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
How To Apply For FUTO Direct Entry Form
- To apply for FUTO Direct Entry Screening, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Enter your CGPA for the OND/HND/First Degree result or A’Level result Grades, JUPEB result and Institution attended.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
For Support, Contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
The attention of the management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri has been drawn to the activities of the imposters disguising as agents of the University to defraud unsuspecting prospective candidates for FUTO 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
We, therefore, state categorically that FUTO neither authorized nor engaged any agent(s) for the purpose of registration for the above Screening Exercise.
Accordingly, all Prospective Candidates for FUTO 2020/2021 Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise are advised to beware of this imposters and personally visit the University website (www.futo.edu.ng) and follow strictly the steps outlined in the Advertisement for the Screening Exercise.
Please note that Payment can be made from any part of the Country. You do not need to come to the University.
For support, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
John U. Nnabuihe