Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees for 2020
Know your universities, here are the lists of the cheapest federal universities in Nigeria. It is something to take cognizance of that most students don’t bother to find out about the amount paid in the universities they want to apply for. Some even find out about the fees not until they get admitted into their respective schools. On the other hand, one of the main factors students normally put into consideration when making a choice of school is the school fees. That is to say that on many occasions, students opt for universities based on their fees.
In a bid to get our readers informed with accurate and info, shoreloop has come up with the list of cheapest federal universities in Nigeria and their fees. All you need to do is read as we walk you through this article.
DISCLAIMER: Before we dive right in, it is important to let you know that these fees are accurate at the time of compilation of this article. More so, just like the saying “Change is Constant”, there could be some changes in fees with time. However, this page will always be updated to keep you on the right track. As a result, don’t hesitate to click on the ALLOW popup to be the first to be notified. It is also important to note that newly admitted students pay higher fees than old students.
While on this page, also check out PTI Effurun Post UTME Form 2020/2021 | How To Apply
Now, check out the Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria. But just before that, it is important to note that in most universities the school fees paid by students differ depending on the course of study and the level of study. Someone studying Medicine may pay higher than someone studying Accounting in the same university.
Cheapest Federal Universities in Nigeria
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU): ₦ 27,000 – ₦35,000
- University of Ibadan (UI): ₦ 20,000 – ₦35,000
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN): ₦20,000 – ₦40,000
- The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB): ₦25,000 – ₦45,000
- University of Jos (UNIJOS): ₦ 45,000
- Bayero University, Kano (BUK): ₦ 33,000
- University of Calabar (UNICAL): ₦ 35,000
- University of Lagos (UNILAG): ₦ 20,000 – ₦ 35,000
- The University of Abuja, Gwagwalada (UNIABUJA): ₦ 36,000
- Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUSOK): ₦ 37,000
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDMA) ₦ 43,000
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT): ₦45,000
- The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU): ₦ 46,000
- University of Benin (UNIBEN): ₦ 47,000 (200L and above pay less than ₦20,000)
- The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO): ₦40,000
- The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA): ₦ 49,000
- Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA): ₦ 50,000
- The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN): ₦ 50,000
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO): ₦ 55,000
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE