This is to let you know that the FUTA Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. For those students who are awaiting FUTA Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session, we are here to inform you that the Federal University of Technology, Akure has released her admission list for the year.
Before we proceed, I’d like to let you know that the FUTA Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out.
Although there was a delay which was caused by the pandemic, the management of the institution is delighted to inform the public of the release of the admission list. Hence, candidates who chose the FUTA as their first choice and participated in their screening exercise can now proceed to the school’s official website (link below) to check their admission status.
While the list is being released, guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided for you. Therefore, we advise that you read carefully as we guide you through these processes. Actually, there are two ways you can check your admission status on the FUTA Admission list.
Without much ado, have you check out JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the University’s portal. Another way to check your admission is via JAMB portal. Nevertheless, we have provided you with how to check it using any of those processes. So, stick around as we walk you through those processes.
How to Check FUTA Admission List
While it can be stressful, some may say difficult to check your admission status, we have provided you with easy ways to check your admission status. So, stay tuned and read carefully once again.
As mentioned before, there are two ways you can check the Federal University of Technology, Akure admission list. They are:
How To Check Your Admission Status Via FUTA’s Portal
- Firstly, you have to visit the Federal University of Technology, Akure admission portal at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions
- Now, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Lastly, click on “Submit” and proceed to view your admission information.
Have you been admitted into FUTA? Congratulations.
Now, login to the JAMB portal and ACCEPT or REJECT your admission on CAPS. NOTE that you are to do this within 72 hours.
For those who could not check their admission status via the school’s portal, below is an alternative for you to do so.
How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your FUTA admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on Jamb Caps
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Congratulations once again if your name appears on FUTA Admission List. We wish you the very best educational journey as an undergraduate.
NOTICE: The Federal University of Technology, Akure Admission List for 2020/2021 is NOT out. This page will be updated once the List is out. Therefore, kindly click the ALLOW icon on the notification popup to be the first to be notified.