Bingham University, Kodape, Karu, School of Postgraduate Studies, is now selling application forms for admission to its postgraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply Bingham University graduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Bingham University Postgraduate programs.
Bingham University’s curricula are of very high academic standards and entrepreneurial in nature to prepare our graduates for independent living in a developing economy. In line with its mission to provide quality and functional education, the Postgraduate Programs are designed to be practically relevant to the country’s needs and challenges.
Before proceeding, check: Bingham University Graduate COURSES.
Bingham University Graduate Admission Requirements
- The departmental requirements are already available on the University’s website. In addition to meeting the departmental requirements for their program, candidates must meet the following general requirements for admission to the Graduate School:
- Candidates for the Professional Master’s Degree must hold a minimum of a Second Class Lower Degree from Bingham University or any other university recognized by the Senate of the University.
- Candidates for Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Arts (MA) programmes, with first degree from Bingham University and other recognized universities, must have a minimum of Second Class Lower in the relevant field.
- Candidates with master’s degrees from Bingham University and other recognized universities must have a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or its equivalent in their master’s examination to qualify for admission to the doctoral (PhD) degree programs.
Bingham University Graduate Programs Duration
- Postgraduate Diploma Programs – a minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of four (4) semesters.
- Professional Master’s degree programs – a minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of (4) four semesters.
- Master of Business Administration – a minimum of three (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters.
- Master’s degree programs – a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters.
- Doctoral degree programs – a minimum of six (6) semesters and a maximum of ten (10) semesters.
How to Apply for Bingham University Graduate Admission Form
Online application forms will be available for purchase from September 19, 2022 for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Application forms are available online subject to payment of a non-refundable fee for the program of interest as follows:
Ph.D programs N25, 000
- Masters programs N20, 500
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) N15, 500
SEE ALSO: Bingham University Graduate School Fees.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All completed application forms with:
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Completion Certificate (Discharge Certificate), Exemption Certificate or Exclusion Certificate,
- Three (3) letters of reference,
- Official academic transcripts
- Photocopies of relevant credentials and,
- Duplicate copy of the receipt of payment of the Application Form.
To be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Graduate Studies, Bingham University, Karu.
Calls: 08062169155, 08066627637, 09066515579, 08036442235 and 08051779562
Email: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the following details; first name, last name, the amount paid, your phone number and details of the enquiry.
Recommended: List of universities selling postgraduate forms for 2022/2023 Academic Session.