This is to let you know that the FUOYE Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is still ongoing. The Direct Entry form is also out. Follow the guidelines and procedures provided below to apply.
Who is Eligible to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form?
Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
Note that the fuoye Post utme form for this academic session has not yet been released, and candidates are encouraged to bookmark this page as it will be updated as soon as it is.
Candidates eligible includes:
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check screening portal for subject requirements].
- In addition to item (2) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
How Much is FUOYE Post UTME Form?
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000. 00) only. Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Screening
- Go to ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme and log in.
- From the Admission Menu on the right, select “Registration Steps” and attentively read the instructions.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number, for example 96510415CA. [Note that there is no need for a password.]
- On the site, you will be needed to complete your profile. Use a real email address and phone number so that you may be reached if necessary. Always keep an eye on your email and the website for new information and updates.
- Once you’ve updated your information, an activation link will be provided to the email address you supplied.
- Click the activation link to confirm your email account and registration information.
- After you’ve completed the verification process, you’ll be invited to make a payment. Follow the payment instructions on your screen.
- Click “Upload O’Level Results” to finish your registration.
- Print a summary of your registration on your Registration Slip. Send an email to [email protected] if you need help.
Other Important Things to Note
- Fill out your Registration Form with a valid e-mail address and cell phone number.
- Complete the O’ Level part in one (1) or two (2) sittings with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for as noted in (ii) above, upload the O’ level result(s).
- Candidates are advised to keep their information up to date, particularly with the upload of O’level results on JAMB CAPS on/before the Admission Application deadline, and to make sure that any course changes made on JAMB CAPS are for the same course as the one selected on the FUOYE screening portal.
- Direct Entry candidates should additionally include a statement/notification of results in their application.
The screening Exercise closes on Friday, 29th October 2021.
If you still have any questions regarding the FUOYE 2022/2023 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box or call 08088444730 between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm on Monday-Friday only. Alternatively, you can send a mail to [email protected].