This is to inform you that the FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out and ongoing. The Federal University of Lafia has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D. programs for the 2022/2023 Academic Session into the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Table of Contents
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
2. M.Sc. /M.A. Programs
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programs must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- In addition, candidates with Bachelor’s degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields are obtained from recognized Universities, with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50%) in History and International Studies).
3. M.Phil./Ph.D. Programmes
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University. With a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 percent score average.
4. Professional Degrees:
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied may be considered for admission.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
How Much is FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form?
The Federal University Lafia Postgraduate Admission Form costs fifteen thousand naira (N15,000)
How to Apply for FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form.
Candidates must pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) only in any commercial bank via remita. Visit the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications to complete and submit an online application form.
NB: All payments MUST be initiated on the SPGS portal.
Not yet specified