This is to inform you that the FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out and ongoing. The Federal University of Lafia has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D. programs for the 2022/2023 Academic Session into the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Read More: FULAFIA Resume date after suspension of ASUU strike
Table of Contents
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
2. M.Sc. /M.A. Programs
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programs must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- In addition, candidates with Bachelor’s degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields are obtained from recognized Universities, with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50%) in History and International Studies).
3. M.Phil./Ph.D. Programmes
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University. With a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 percent score average.
4. Professional Degrees:
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied may be considered for admission.
Read More: FULAFIA Cut off for 2022/2023 Admission Exercise
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
How Much is FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form?
The Federal University Lafia Postgraduate Admission Form costs fifteen thousand naira (N15,000)
READ ALSO: List of Universities That Are Selling Postgraduate Forms 2022/2023
How to Apply for FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form.
Candidates must pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) only in any commercial bank via remita. Visit the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications to complete and submit an online application form.
NB: All payments MUST be initiated on the SPGS portal.
Read More: FULAFIA Predegree/Remedial Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out
Not yet specified