This is to inform you that the FUTO direct entry screening form is out for the 2022/2023 academic session. The Federal University of Technology Owerri management invites every student to apply for the institution.
To make it very simple and easy for you, we have provided you with every info necessary for you to apply for FUTO direct entry form. These include how to apply, eligibility, application requirements, deadline, etc. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
While on this page, kindly check out List of Universities That Are Currently Selling Post UTME Forms 2022/2023 Academic Session
Table of Contents
Eligibility for FUTO Direct Entry Form
Candidates who chose the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, as their Choice University in 2022/2023 Direct Entry (DE) are at this moment invited to apply for an Aptitude Test, provided such candidates are holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
Recommended FUTO Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 is out
The specific time and date for the individual candidate will be communicated in due course.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period will not qualify for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his application online successfully will automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Ensure your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University Technology, Owerri.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript will not be considered for admission.
How To Apply For FUTO Direct Entry Form
- To apply for FUTO Direct Entry Screening, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University’s website: futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students.”
- Click on the link; “2022/2023 Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Enter your CGPA for the OND/HND/First Degree result or A’Level result Grades, JUPEB result, and Institution attended.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates must pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
The attention of the management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri has been drawn to the activities of the imposters disguising as agents of the University to defraud unsuspecting prospective candidates for FUTO 2022/2023 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
We, therefore, state categorically that FUTO neither authorized nor engaged any agent(s) for the purpose of registration for the above Screening Exercise.
Accordingly, all Prospective Candidates for FUTO 2022/2023 Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise are advised to beware of this imposters and personally visit the University website (www.futo.edu.ng) and follow strictly the steps outlined in the Advertisement for the Screening Exercise.
Please note that Payment can be made from any part of the Country. You do not need to come to the University.
For support, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
John U. Nnabuihe
What is the direct entry requirement for FUTO?
FUTO Admission Requirements For Direct Entry (DE) 2022/2023.
1. Candidates must have an ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects related to their study area. JUPEB/A’ Level passes in Related topics. Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields for your course of choice.
How much is the direct entry form for FUTO?
The Federal University of Technology management, Owerri (FUTO) has begun accepting applications for its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session. The FUTO Post UTME form costs two thousand naira (N2,000.00).