Babcock University Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out and currently ongoing. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Babcock University, College of Postgraduate Studies (CPGS), 2022/2023 academic session postgraduate programs leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma, Master, and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees. See more details below.
Table of Contents
- Regular Semester Module. This runs from September to April every year.
- Elongated Semester Module. This runs for 24 weeks (Weekends only), beginning in July every year.
- Summer Semester Module: This runs from May to August every year.
Check out: Bingham University Postgraduate Form 2022/2023
Babcock University Postgraduate Admission Form General Requirements
- Postgraduate Diploma: A graduate from a recognized University or a person with a qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a first degree may be admitted. A holder of a minimum of upper credit in the Higher National Diploma from a recognized institution may also be admitted
- Masters Degree:
- A Candidate with a first degree from a recognized University with a minimum of a second-class lower division may be admitted.
- A candidate with a good postgraduate Diploma in addition to a first degree, HND, or certain professional certification from a recognized Institution may also be admitted to a Master’s Degree program.
- Masters of Philosophy:
- A candidate whose weighted coursework average at the Masters level is between 3.0 to 3.49 CGPA (on a 5-point grade average) or between 50% to 54.99%, which includes coursework and a Dissertation from a recognized University, may be admitted into the M.Phil degree program.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Degree:
- Regular Admission: A candidate with a good Master’s Degree – not less than 4.00 CGPA (on a 5-point scale) or 60%, which includes coursework and a Dissertation from a recognized University, may be admitted.
- Provisional Admission: Provisional admission to a Ph.D. program is granted when the applicant brings a Master’s degree from an institution whose recognition cannot be adequately determined (typically in the case of a foreign institution) but who otherwise has completed all admission requirements to the Ph.D. program (as specified above for regular admission). Provisional admission is usually granted for one semester, at the end of which regular admission status is granted, provided that academic performance meets the expected standards. A student can enroll in Ph.D. coursework while under provisional admission.
See also: List of Universities That Are Selling Postgraduate Forms 2022/2023
Duration of Programs
Minimum of three or four semesters for the Master’s Degree (e.g., MPH = 4). M.Phil.: four semesters after the completion of the Master’s Degree. Minimum of six semesters on the Ph.D. program for full time.
See also: JABU Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 Out
A Bachelor’s degree in the arts, philosophy, or science, or an acceptable equivalent, from an accredited institution of higher education, is often required for admission. For admission to a master’s degree program, students must have at least a second-class lower-division GPA in their undergraduate studies. In contrast, admission to a doctoral program requires an M.Phil. or master’s degree with a thesis in a relevant field and a minimum GPA of 60%, or 4.00 CGPA on a 5.00 point scale, in their master’s coursework.
Read also: UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 Out
Registration and Admissions
The full registration process must be finished each semester before a student is considered officially registered for classes. Within three months of admission, a request for deferred admission must be presented in writing and accepted by Senate on the advice of the College of Postgraduate Studies Board.
Types of Admission
Summer Semester Module May 1- July 30 every year
Regular Session Module September – December; January-April every year
Elongated Semester Module Every Sunday for 22-24 weeks beginning July or January every year
How to Apply for Babcock University Postgraduate Admission Form
Application forms can be obtained online via the link above.
- Download and print the Application Form in PDF format, fill it out, and return the hardcopy with the required documents and a non-refundable application fee of N10,000 paid into Babcock Microfinance Bank or in bank draft drawn on the name BABCOCK UNIVERSITY from any bank. At the back of the draft, fill in the candidate’s names and choice of program.
- Photocopies of should accompany completed Application forms:
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND Certificate
- Master’s Degree Certificate for candidates proposing to pursue Ph.D.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate for Nigerian Candidates
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Candidates should ensure their academic transcripts are sent to the School of Postgraduate Studies from their former Universities. While provisional admission can be granted based on certificates, no application is fully returned without the full transcripts of previous academic engagement; this is the candidate’s responsibility. Application forms duly completed should be addressed and sent by courier services or by hand to:
School of Postgraduate Studies
Babcock University, llishan Remo, Ogun State
SCREENING EXERCISE: There will be a Screening Exercise as will be announced for each of the modules.
For further information/inquiries, please get in touch with 09094619786, 08133636564, and 08072090645 or email us at email@example.com or visit our website: www.babcock.edu.ng/postgraduate.
READ ALSO: UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 Out
Is the Babcock postgraduate form out?
Babcock University’s postgraduate admissions application is now available online.
How long is a master’s degree at Babcock?
The duration of the program is a minimum of three semesters for an MBA and MSc and six semesters for a Ph.D. Module for an extended semester: This is a 24-week period (Weekends only). Starting every year in July. For MBA, M.Sc., and Ph.D. programs, the program is spread out over at least four semesters.
Which church owns Babcock University?
The Seventh-day Adventist Church in Nigeria owns and runs Babcock University, a private, coeducational Christian university in Nigeria.
How much does an application for Babcock cost?
The whole cost is $2000. Remember to print your application form once finished and follow all the procedures on the left menu.
- FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out
- LASU Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out
- BIU Postgraduate Form 2022/2023 Session is Out
- TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 Out