This is to let you know that POLAC Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its 6th Regular Course for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The authorities of the Nigeria Police Academy have released the admission list of candidates admitted into their seventh regular course for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check POLAC Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Follow the link below to access check your admission.
- visit http://www.polac.edu.ng/
- Click on Admission Status on the Login Page
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- Click Check Status
- Download and Print Admission Notification Slip
Alternatively, Candidates can also check their admission on Jamb Caps Portal
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above
READ ALSO>> List Of Universities That Have Released Their Admission List
Instructions to NPA Successfully Admitted Candidates.
This is to inform all candidates who have been offered admission into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Kano, to carefully read the following instructions for the Academy to process their admission on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and also to enable candidates print their admission letter.
Candidates are advised to upload their O’Level result.
- Candidates are to visit their profile on JAMB’s CAPS platform regularly for any necessary actions and updates as the Admission process is an interactive one that requires input from the candidates equally.
- Candidates who are yet to upload their O’Level results on JAMB’s CAPS Platform are requested to do that as soon as possible.
- Candidates who did not choose POLAC as their Institution of 1st Choice are to change POLAC to their Institution of 1st Choice through JAMB.
- Candidates who were offered admission by POLAC into a Programme/Course other than the one they registered in JAMB are to change their Programme/Course to that offered to them by POLAC through JAMB.
- Candidates who were offered admission by POLAC into a Programme/Course same as the one they registered in JAMB and got a message on CAPS seeking their permission for a Change of Programme/Course by POLAC are to allow/accept the change
- Candidates who have received a notification of an Offer of Admission by another institution on CAPS but are yet to accept/reject the offer are to reject the offer to enable them to be available for POLAC’s offer.
- Candidates who have already accepted Admission from another institution are to visit www.jamb.org.ng from an Accredited CBT Centre to fill the Change of Admission Letterform, download and print an Indemnity Form which will be submitted in Hard Copy to the Academy for onward processing with JAMB.
However, candidates are to note that some of these processes attract some service charges payable to JAMB. Similarly Candidates are warned not to pay money into any private individuals account while attempting to do any of the above
- The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Selection Board interview for the 7th Regular Course intake of the Degree program of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Kano. The successful candidates who are being offered admission should report to the Academy in Wudil, Kano State for registration and orientation. Any candidate who fails to report a week after the stated date risks forfeiting the admission offered to him/her.
- Candidates are required to bring along the following materials on resumption date:
- Original copy of all certificates/credentials
- Two pairs of white shorts
- Two white singlets
- Two pairs of white canvass shoes
- Two pairs of white socks
- Two sets of sports wears/tracksuits
- One pair of football boots
- One dark lounge suit for both male and female cadets (with matching shirt and tie for the male cadets)
- One pair of black covered shoes (low heel for females)
- Two white bed sheets
- Two white pillowcases
- One mosquito net
- Two blankets
- Two plates
- One set of cutlery
- One cutlass
- One pressing iron
- Two brooms
- Two plastic buckets
- Eight passport-size photographs
- 12- Number, 60-page Notebooks.
Candidates are to also required to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on JAMB CAPS
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.