This is to let you know that the FUD Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out and currently ongoing. The management of Federal University Dutse (FUD) has scheduled the 2022/2023 post utme and direct entry screening registration to commence soon.
This page will show you the category of candidates eligible to apply, how to apply and other vital information.
Who is Eligible to Purchase FUD Post UTME Form?
Candidates with awaiting result can apply, however such candidates are advised to make sure they upload their O’level result on JAMB Portal.
- Only candidates who chose FUD as their most preferred [FIRST CHOICE] and have a minimum of 160 point in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply. Please note that for some courses, the required cut-off mark is higher than 160. Check all
What is FUD Cut-off mark for all courses?
The management has approved 160 as the minimum bench-mark cut-off point for the 2022/2023 academic session admission into the university. The Cut-off points for each programme is as follows:
- Agriculture › 160
- Fisheries and Aquaculture › 160
- Forestry and Wildlife management › 160
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Economics › 170
- English › 180
- Linguistics (Arabic) › 170
- Linguistics (English) › 170
- Linguistics (French) › 170
- Political Science › 175
- Criminology and Security Studies › 180
Faculty of Computing
- Computer Science › 180
- Cyber Security › 180
- Information Technology › 180
- Software Engineering › 180
Faculty of Science
- Biotechnology – 180
- Botany › 170
- Chemistry › 165
- Environmental Management & Toxicology › 170
- Mathematics › 160
- Microbiology –180
- Physics › 170
- Zoology › 170
- Biochemistry › 185
- Biology › 170
College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Human Physiology › 180
- Human Anatomy › 180
- Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) › 215
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Accounting › 160
- Actuarial Science › 170
- Banking and Finance › 160
- Business Administration › 170
- Taxation › 160
- In addition, each each candidate must posses at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in their O’levels.
- DIRECT ENTRY candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission.
How much is FUD Post UTME Form?
The Federal university Dutse Post UTME Form costs N2000.
How to Apply for FUD Post UTME Form
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal-putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number and State of Origin
- Update Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ L.G.A. as it is on your UTME slip.
- Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload a genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
All candidates should print the following:
- Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt),
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip.
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or JAMB Registration Slip.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the PUTME portal for live chat or email email@example.com. If you have any questions feel free to as us using the comment box and we will answer you as soon as possible (ASAP).
Candidates should take note of the following:
- Candidates should bear in mind that uploading or providing any false or misleading credentials or information will result in outright disqualification.
- Candidates that paid the mandatory fee directly through the Commercial Banks immediately log back in for their payslip.
- Candidates are strongly advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification whatsoever to individuals or groups for the purpose of the Screening or securing admissions.
- All candidates are expected to do on-line screening.