This is to let you know that the UNIMED Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is has been released.
The Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) 1st batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform all aspirants of Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) that the management of the institution has released the 1st batch list of candidates admitted for the 2020/2021 academic session. All candidates who applied for admission to the university can proceed to check their admission status.
READ ALSO>> UNIMED Post UTME Form and Direct Entry
How To Check UNIMED Admission List
The list of admitted candidates have been made available online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
- Visit the UNIMED admission status checking portal: https://www.unimed.edu.ng/portal/admission_status.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check” and proceed to view your admission status.
Congratulations to those that made it to the UNIMED admission list. If you were successful, you can proceed to see the school fees schedule to start preparations.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.