This is to inform you that the Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan invites qualified candidates to the 2023/2024 academic session post-UTME screening exercise for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programs.
Eligibility, requirements, how to apply, and other info about Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form have been provided in this article. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
Table of Contents
Poly Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programs must have attempted the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- You will be required to supply five(5) O’level credits in NOT more than two(2) sittings relevant to your course of study.
- Candidates must have made the institution their 1st choice
- Applicants who did not choose The Polytechnic, Ibadan, as their first choice of institution can also apply but can only be considered for admission when they make a change to the institution as their first choice.
How to Apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME
- To Start your Application processes, click “Start Application” under General Menu to the left side of your screen or “Proceed” below and then supply your UTME Registration/Form Number and other information as requested.
- After supplying your details(i.e., UTME Reg. No, Form No., Fullname, etc.) on the next page, you can pay for your application. However, proceeding to make payment means you affirm that the details supplied are correct. Nevertheless, you can still confirm your details once more before you pay.
- Before making payment, make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CANNOT BE REFUNDED.
- After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to supply/verify a user password, an email address, and a valid phone number.
- After successfully creating an account, you can fill out the application form by logging in to your account.
- Please note after successfully creating an account; you should always use the “Returning Applicant” link under General Menu. However, until you successfully pay and create an account, as stated above, you are to use the “Start Application” link instead.
- As a “Returning Applicant,” you can fill out the Application Form and then complete the application process.
- Please note: After submitting your Application Form, you cannot change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and ensure the passport uploaded is yours before submitting your Application form.
- All Fees are payable via the POLY IBADAN Online Payment Platform.
- Note: A bank transaction charge per transaction applies to all online card payments.
- You will be redirected to the online payment gateway during the application to make payment for the Application Form.
- Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An online payment-enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number,” “Expiry Date,” “Card PIN,” and “CVV2 Code (Three(3) Digit Numbers at the back of your ATM Card).”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card you intend using, to cater for your fees and bank transaction charges as quoted in this section.
What is Poly Ibadan Cut-Off Mark?
The Polytechnic Ibadan Cut off Mark is 150
How Much is Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form?
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Applicants who did not choose The Polytechnic, Ibadan, as their first choice of institution can also apply but can only be considered for admission when they change to the institution as their first choice on or before the end of admission.
- Applicants must ensure their O’level results are uploaded to the JAMB website, as those who fail to do so will not be considered for admission.
- Kindly note that once admission is offered, the candidate must accept or reject the offer on CAPS within 72 hours. They should also pay the acceptance fee on The Polytechnic, Ibadan Portal within one (1) week. Failure to comply with this will mean the candidate is not interested; hence, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- Kindly be advised that applicants who apply for the Part-Time programs are expected to register on CAPS on JAMB site.
- Applicants must scan and upload their O’LEVEL result(s) on The Polytechnic, Ibadan admission portal.
Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form Registration Deadline
Not Available Yet.
CONTACT Poly Ibadan Admission Office
While we have done everything necessary to ensure a smooth payment and registration process, some exceptional situations may occur. Should the situation persist, reach us via the listed contact below:
- Working Hours: 8 am – 4 pm, Monday – Friday
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Phone: +2348123995441, +2348034988053, +2347030749939
Is the Poly Ibadan Post UTME form still on sale?
Yes, the Poly Ibadan admission form is still on sale, and you can apply here on http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/
How much is the Ibadan Poly UTME form?
The cost of The Polytechnic Ibadan UTME form usually ranges from N2,000 to N2,500.
What is the cut-off mark for Poly Ibadan?
The general cut-off mark for admission into ND programs at The Polytechnic Ibadan is 150 for the UTME. However, the cut-off mark for The Polytechnic Ibadan varies depending on the course of study.
It is important to note that meeting the poly’s cut-off mark does not guarantee admission into the institution. Admission into The Polytechnic Ibadan is competitive and depends on the number of applicants, available spaces, and the candidates’ performance in the Post UTME screening exercise.
Does Poly Ibadan accept the second choice?
Nope, Poly Ibadan does not accept second-choice candidates, and students that choose the poly as their second choice in their jamb
I have not been able to to register for my postutme since
Because of the site is still about last year own